Thursday, December 13, 2007

One down...

One to go...We got our Petition to Court! This means we can file for a court date! We still need the Child Protective Services letter (before we travel) so keep praying for that! Once again God knew I needed this at just this moment...My girl, Dinah knows what today has been like...I literally got off the phone (crying, surprise) with her and there it was in email! I have just been feeling so emotional and frankly, overwhelmed. I am usually so organised...would likely have 95% of my shopping finished by now. We were hanging lights outside at 11pm last night! This just doesn't happen with me! Ok, I admit, I was not going to do anything but the tree this year but for some strange reason, I just felt like this was the year we all needed a little more! So, there are lights and bows and wreaths gracing the front of our home and I confess that when I pulled in the driveway this afternoon, it was a welcome sight! Thank you, Lord...for everything you have done and everything you are about to do!

1 comment:

Journey of Faith said...

Hang on! The last few click, click, clicks are sounding. You'll soon be at the top of the hill, ready for the release, and the whhoooosssshhhhhh of the roller coaster ride as you hang on tightly to the handlebars, and God directs your little car through all the ups and downs and twists and turns. Don't forget to enjoy the view and the wind in your face:) He's been planning this for soooo long!
Deb