Friday, December 28, 2007

I Am Not Afraid!

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth...Yes, and from ancient days, I am He. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?" Isaiah 43:5-6 & 13


I feel as though our children in Russia and here and everywhere, waiting for their forever families are the captives in this chapter and the Lord is going forward on their behalf like He did so many years ago and although people and procedure can make the journey difficult, no one can deliver out of HIS hand. They cannot stop what He has put in motion...I find that today I am really resting in the Lord and is timing. I continue to remind myself that He has got this in His hand. I go into this period of silence knowing that although the Russian people will be on holiday for the next two weeks, the Lord will still be working 24 hours a day/7 days a week for all eternity.


Please be in prayer with us over our documents. We still need the CPS letter and we are close to completing the FBI clearance that we found out about 1 1/2 weeks ago and this morning I got a call from a woman at DCF who came in off her vacation to try and help us with our DCF letter. (CPS letter) I was so excited that she called even though it was 7AM...just to know that we may have finally found someone to help us secure this letter. also, she seemed to be a Christian as she said the Lord would bless us and so again, I saw how He sees fit to use this process to bring His people together for His purpose.


"Our God is an awesome God, He reigns in Heaven above, with wisdom, power and love...."




No comments: