Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Trivia

Trivia: How many children and how long does it take to completely trash one room?

Answer: 3 children 10minutes.

We had an eventful day. The kids were up around 2AM. I know I got up extra early on Christmas as a child but I am pretty sure it was never this early. Since Adam does everything last minute, he was asleep on the couch and woke up to little feet dashing about. After sending them back to bed, he climbed in and was woken again at 6AM. We lounged about and waited for the third to awaken and then trudged out to open stockings. After stockings, we had to get ready to go to Adam's grandmother's house and have Christmas there.


We arrived home about 1:20 PM and got around to opening all the loot from Santa around 2:00. The kids got what they wanted although not all of it this year. We decided to go more low key this year as last year was completely ridiculous. Still, it was a lot of trash to be disposed of. We had a nice meal with my parents, my grandmother and my uncle. Then we just played outside on Rusty's new bike and Ruthie's new skates for a while. Bed was early and oh so nice.

Today, we cleaned up!

So, I woke with a new energy to get things done around the house to prepare..."nest" as they say...I am going to finish up projects and I vow to have my Christmas stuff down on New Year's Day...Call me on it girls! I have a room to decorate! I can't wait to post pics of Ellie's new room...Hoping to have it done by Feb 4th...I hope you all had a blessed Christmas!

No comments: