Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend Wanderings

This weekend I spent with some of my girls at the Women of Faith conference. We traveled to the arena and stayed in a hotel on Friday night. The conference was wonderfully put together as usual and the speakers were funny and profound. I got to hear Henry Cloud and Max Lucado speak for the first time and they were great! I had a really good time and laughed a lot with my girl friends. It was a great way to spend the weekend before the week of chaos. The only negative was my near deathe experience in the elevator...just a small thing!

The list of things I need to get done this week seems endless and I honestly don't know how I will get it all done...I will, I always do or, I will leave something undone and it will not be the end of the world like it seems it will today. So, I plan to take this week one day at a time, one chore at a time, checking them off and feeling good about small victories.


Prayer request for this week: travel date and smooth paperchasing!

No comments: