Sunday, November 25, 2007

Rome Was Not Built in a Day...

But these bunnies were:0)

Here are our bunnies, the Russian one is named Tori and the American one is named Ellie. We are taking one with us and leaving it there and should we never see it again, we have another one here just like it. We attempted some Russian into the voice devices in Tori and we spoke English into Ellie. It was fun to do this with Adam and to be doing something for our girl...kind of like a Christmas present for her. Everyone was watching us...we figured out the women there thought we were making them for each other...funny! Anyway, we said a quick prayer over the hearts and gave each a kiss before they were tucked inside and although I know it was partial torture for Adam to this, he did it, for me...I wish Faith Hill would realize that I am the lucky one:0)

So the bunnies and not bears are built and we are just about finished gathering everything we want to take along...I have a huge box of donations from a fellow adoptive mother and another two bags full of clothes from a friend at church...thanks, Laura and Tammy! We will be paying for the extra weight but that's ok with me. I am signing off on the blog from my home computer because it is sick and I am taking it in for some medical attention while we are gone. I will try to blog from Atlanta before we fly out and as much as possible while in Russia!

Keep praying for us...emotions are running high and sleep is running low...not a good combination!

1 comment:

Deb said...

The bunnies are cute. Great idea to get 2.
Praying for a safe flight and a great first meeting.