Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Craziness

I must be going insane! I just took some Tylenol, which those of you who know me, know I don't do but I was desperate. Last minute paperwork I am trying to get done and apostilled so that we can hand carry it over in hopes of being a little ahead in the process but who knows. The constantly changing system of adoption in Russia is so unpredictable and everything I have been scrambling to get together before we go could be completely overlooked by the judge and then he will request a picture of my toes to see if I have the dominant larger second toe or not...it could happen.

Anyway, I think I got the last piece of paperwork together this morning that I can do before trip one and when we get back, I will race around getting more paperwork done! Fortunately, I feel better when I am doing SOMETHING than NOTHING. It's when I have nothing to do that I wonder if I should be doing something....This is a Dr. Seuss book so keep up.

We leave in two days for the vacation my husband affectionately refers to as Disney boot camp. In case you haven't guessed, I am Type A...I may have actually defined Type A, not sure but nonetheless even my vacations are planned down to the minute. Our rest days are scheduled and when I say "rest" I mean only that we will not be at a park those days but we will still be going:0) So, Pray for Adam. He tapers for this vacation...cuts back on his workouts and eats healthy as well as getting extra sleep before we go...kidding, sort of. Good times, good times.

No comments: