Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tickets, Please!

Got the plane tickets via fed ex today!!! Oh my goodness, just 12 more days! I can't believe it...I am preparing some letters that I will mail in a package to a friend of mine and she will mail them to my children for me while I am gone...I am getting their schedule just about completed and on a calender for my mom...and yesterday, I called around to get all or most of my bills taken care of while we are gone...turns out all of my utilities need 30 days notice to go onto auto pay...oops! So, I will have to leave those to my mom to take care of and pay her when I get back:0) Thanks, Mom!


I am ahead of the game with having all of my work stuff ready to hand off to none other than, my mom. (since I work for her:0) It seems the Lord has this timed perfectly...I will not miss any of my kids stuff at school and as far as my job goes, a month away could not have been timed more perfectly.


I have been asked for an update on Flip: He is still alive after locking us out of the house...I did manage to use a lawn man's cell phone to leave my husband a message on his cell (he was at the gym) and get my step dad on the phone to get my kids from school in time...all in all, I sat outside for about 2 hours, an hour of it on the porch out of the torrential down pour...good times...

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Very excited for you.

We had to quickly move our blog "under the radar". If you want to join the (private) party, let me know.

thehorners@cox.net

Kelli said...

Congrats on the tickets and that stinks about being locked out for TWO HOURS! I just love that little boy of yours. =)

Unknown said...

I cried when I saw the picture of the plane tickets and I saw the one with her name on it, I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet her!