Friday, March 7, 2008

T.G.I.F.

I am so glad this week is finally over! I think I have found a way to stress about nothing! I actually feel pretty calm but I can't be still...I am cleaning like a mad woman, working like crazy, and on occasion wandering from to room to room only to stand there with a blank look and wonder what it was I came into the room for???? (ok, that part isn't new) I am sleeping like a rock at night..and yet, this afternoon, I feel tired. I think my body knows it should be stressed but my mind has not caught up! Isn't that backward?


It's not like the weekend will find us lazing around...pretty much every minute of it is accounted for beginning at 3:30 when I take Ruthie to Gymnastics ending Sunday night at a mission dinner at church. But I feel like I made some real headway this week in getting stuff done for while I am away and my fc asked if I could carry some stuff to Moscow and so it gives me an excuse to pack an extra suitcase...maybe:)


It isn't like the kids will fight, whine, and complain any less but I am leaving in a week so I am more accommodating right now. That's right, 6 weeks of spoiling instead of just the 4 they will be at my mom's house.


It isn't like I will get to sleep in on Saturday since they get up at 6 AM regardless of whether they have school or not and it isn't like we don't have to spring forward Saturday night anyway!!!


It is just Friday, and I am one day closer to my little girl.

1 comment:

Carey and Norman said...

I am so excited that you are so close to traveling back to Russia to bring your little girl home. This is wonderful news. You will be traveling for Russia soon after we leave Russia. Too bad our paths do not cross in Moscow. I would have enjoyed meeting you.

I cannot wait to hear more news as you bring your little girl home!