Wednesday, March 12, 2008

DQ: with out the Dairy

DRAMA: that's right...it would not be Russian adoption without some drama...even where there should be none. So the visa's were not where they were supposed to be today...my house! I called and the woman, who is Russian btw, was a little perturbed with me...she got a little snippy while she was telling me that she told me yesterday that they would be to me by today...so, I kindly repeated that the tracking information said they had not even been picked up yet...low and behold they were still at the consulate...so, she will get them out today and I will have them tomorrow...drama over, crisis averted.


No other news on the adoption front...6 days...

2 comments:

The Wilson's said...

Ah, 6 days -- plenty of time to get those visas. Hang tight you are just about ready to take off!!

Wendy

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Lori-thanks for reminding me! My brain was fried the other night! I think we may be in Moscow during some of the same time. It looks like we could be there through the 15th. My email is coneal414@yahoo.com. Stay in touch-let me know where you will be staying! :) I hope the Visa crisis is okay-ours should arrive tomorrow! Yikes! I hope they come as they are supposed to tomorrow!