Monday, October 8, 2007

Here We Go


Ok, so I am new to the whole blog thing But I have been inspired to do this to keep myself away from my email and what news may be there but is often not. We will see how this goes as I am horrible at journaling...I start one every year but there always seems like there is something better to do than write down my thoughts...it seems like there couldn't possibly be anything in my head that would interest everyone else...at least not my random thoughts about today's events...never the less, I figure it will be good therepy for me and a wonderful archive of our journey to finally completeing our family. So, we will see if I can keep up with it and life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I , for one, am thrilled that you are doing this blog. It will make it much eaiser to to update on the adoption. Now I dont have to bother you in car line anymore. (I think I will bother you anyway)All in God's time! He is so good!