Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Crumbs

Ok, So I woke up this morning and as I lay there I just told God that I was committing this day to Him. I have been somewhat down the last few days just wanting so badly to hear that we are registered, that's all! Just one thing at a time. I called Christi and left her a voicemail. I always try to think of something silly to ask her so that I can really ask her, "anything yet?" So I'm rambling about what I think I will bring for gifts for the workers and do you think this is good and what about and, and, and..."So, do you think all that action in Kras is all we will see in October?" and she answers, "well, there are only a few days left in October but since I just found out that you are registered, no." And I reply, "You ARE NOT funny!" She says, "I was just going to let you talk." And she is so wonderful...I don't know how many times I have called her for no reason what so ever except to feel connected to someone who is connected to my child and she has just listened. Thank you, Christi!

So, God knew that I needed a crumb today and He gave me a whole slice...Praise Him, Praise Him for He is MY God!

Next stop referral...stay tuned.


* Great news! I praise God with you for your mini-milestone in the journey toward adoption :)Tamara
*We are so happy for you guys. I pray the referral comes soon and you will be able to travel before the end of the year. Keep us posted. Our God is an Awesome God! Love, Heather L.
*Great news!!!!! Looking forward to more good news…SOON !Tammie A
*Congrats!! Here's praying that you will be referred!! Nikki
*Yeah!!! Congratulations! !Sherri
*Lori, that's wonderful!! Kara
*Very exciting!! Marie
*Congrats girl...every little step is one step closer to your baby! Cristy Skolfield
*Awesome!!!!!!!!! Dana
*WooHoo!! I'm so happy for you guys! :0) Tricia
*WooHoo!!! What great news. Congratz. You are so much closer. Debbie
*Congratulations!! Though I am a bit concerned about you letting Rusty grow up to be an Auburn fan. Feel free to send him up here for a few days so I can set him straight. Joe S.
*Yea! That is such wonderful news! Progress is a good thing. Sarah P.
*Thanks for sharing Lori. Love to read your blog... Good luck to you and your family with the referral. Cori

*Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. This is truly a blessing. Keep us posted on everything. We look forward to meeting the newest little member of the family. Do you know how old she is? Did you get a picture of her yet? We'll look forward to hearing from you after your first trip. Take lots of pictures. We love you guys and we will add Ellie to our prayers. Talk to you soon. Michele
*I don't know what to say - I have been praying for you this entire journey and can't believe the time is almost here! It just brings back so many awesome memories of Grace (in every way)! Luv, Dinah
*Praise God! We are so happy for you. We are praying that His timing is quick with your referral and that you will meet Ellie before Christmas. Jen Masterton and family
*What a great day! Ellie's Great-Grandma "Evie" turns 87 and Ellie gets one step closer. Fantastic news!!! We Love You!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

WooHoo!!! What great news. Congratz. You are so much closer.

Grandma Andie said...

What a great day! Ellie's Great-Grandma "Evie" turns 87 and Ellie gets one step closer. Fantastic news!!! We Love You!!

Unknown said...

Praise God! We are so happy for you. We are praying that His timing is quick with your referral and that you will meet Ellie before Christmas. Jen Masterton and family

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say - I have been praying for you this entire journey and can't believe the time is almost here! It just brings back so many awesome memories of Grace (in every way)! Luv, Dinah