Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Ok, I have been so busy!!!! I volunteered myself to make scrapbooks for all of the kids in Rusty's class and I have to have them finished by Friday! They are almost done but I am catching some slack for not updating my blog so I am going to do and update in pics...Here we go:



Ellie and Tutu meet.
(Adam's Grandmother)
















My dad and Stepmom
come for a visit...a good
time is had by all.

















Ellie has her first ice
cream and loves it

















Meagen comes to town...
Swimming with the Forzaglia
and Stofer kids.












Ellie swims in a pool for
the first time. Guess what?
She loves it!!!!
















Movie night at the Jerger
House. Well, ok, we didn't
actually watch the movie but
we had fun.














Ellie meets Grammy.
(my grandmother)









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memorial Day...




























PS...I was there too...I'm the one taking all the pictures:0)

11 comments:

The Fo'Zaglia's said...

Great Pictures. Looks like you had a nice Memorial Day:) In the future don't make scrapbooks for an entire class if you can't finish your own. Just some helpful advice:)

Luv U
Meagen

Grandma Andie said...

The colors are beautiful at the beach!! I do love this time of the year, before it gets too hot!!They look simply fabulous...Make Adam take some pictures!!
Love ya'll...Andie

Kasjaniuk said...

I hope you're getting farther behind on your scrapbooking so I can help you make some Ellie pages :)

Rusty is getting SO BIG!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures. The pages are going to be knock-outs. Hope to see y'all very soon.
Love,
Margaret

Journey of Faith said...

Great pics!!!! Enjoy "seeing" everyone!!

Deb said...

Looks like you've been very busy.
Hope you get the scrapbooks done. What a great project.

Just Jacki said...

Hi Lori, Grammie and I are in Wichita Falls finally in our hotel room. I showed her your blog. How fun to see her picture with Ellie. Just wanted to remind you that we love you and all of yours very much!!
Love, Aunt Jacki

The Wilson's said...

You little girl is so beautiful. And, how great it must be to be so close to the beach -- I wish it was that warm where we are -- it's getting there, but no water play yet!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Awesome pics!!! And we'll cut you a break about no pics of you since the last post was all about you! : ) Will call soon. Promise!

Unknown said...

jealous, totally jealous about missing the "movie night" and "swimming" at your mom's - looks like ya'll had a busy, but awesome, weekend! luv, me :)

Susan & Phil said...

All the pictures look great! We had a good time on our trip and loved visiting with all of you.
We love you and miss you!