Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cruisin'


So obviously I am a bit behind and I need to get caught up. Adam and I had the chance to take few days and get away. His company offers each employees a paid vacation every year. (and, it doesn't count against his PTO)This year it was a four day cruise to Cancun...been there done that...but, why pass up a four day getaway for half price? So, we planned to just stay on the boat and enjoy it while everyone else got off...enter swine flu...the boat was detoured to the Caymens which I have never been to so we decided on a beach excursion where Adam got to ride this giant banana (no comments please) that was pulled behind a wave runner. I just laid on my chair soaking up the skin cancer and enjoying my drink that was included:0) Afterward, we had just enough time to hit the Swarovski store where we treated me to a very pretty necklace and some ear rings...happy birthday to me. It was very relaxing, fun to hang with some of his friends from work and just a little too short...I'm hoping for an extra day next year!

BTW, I still can't believe Gwyneth Paltrow sings this song!