Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama.


Randy and Dinah are headed "home." Back to where they came from...to their families, well, most of it anyway...they are leaving me behind! They didn't even ask me if it was ok, although Randy did assure me that they have a bed for me...at least until Jessi starts sleeping in it! As a last hurrah, a few hundred of their closest friends (ok, not that many) got together for a little dinner, a little dancing and a little more...we had a really good time and so, I will let the pictures speak for themselves...Best wishes for a happy future guys, we love you dearly!







































































************************Kid's farewell play-date at the beach...





Ellie's first cowboy.







Flip, Gracie, Ruthie, Jessi, Brannon, Rusty and Ellie

4 comments:

Dinah McKinley said...

MISS YOU - MISS YOU- MISS YOU - MISS YOU - MISS YOU - MISS YOU............. :)

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

This song may be about your friends going home to Alabama, but it still reminds me of singing it while we were driven down the Siberian highway by Serge!

Anonymous said...

Lori - will you have Dinah email me? sweetpease3@yahoo.com

She sent me a message and asked me to email her but I don't have her email address. :o)

Thanks!! - Laura

The Fo'Zaglia's said...

Whew!!! That was hard. I think someone (or two) are missing from those pictures. Gets you right in the gut........