Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged, Again...*sigh*

Ok, I have been tagged again by two different bloggers and since I have already done the one about 6 little known things about me, I am going to do this one and then I am officially and I do mean *officially* retiring from the tagging game...but not before I tag oh, let's see....Karen & Debbie S...so here goes:

8 Shows I love to watch on TV:

Well, since my husband is king of all things ESPN and I really just like to read, these are old ones...
1. Seinfeld
2. Friends
3. Law and Order
4. CSI
5. FBI Who Dunnits
6. Dateline Investigates
7. Mystery Diagnosis
8. Lifetime Movies:0)

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. I woke up....PTL
2. I went to church
3. Ellie pooped and pottied on the toilet ALL day! (even at church!)
4. I washed, folded AND ironed all the laundry...
5. Adam put most of it away.
6. Flip went to a really awesome Power Ranger Bday party and had a blast! (costumes provided! How cool!)
7. Went to the Rays ACLS Championship Game...super fun!...they won..."Hey scau baud ova heey!"
8. Met some folks from our church working the concessions that I didn't know before!

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. The day all my children have made professions of Faith
2. Halloween!
3. Thanksgiving!
4. My tenth Wedding Anniversary! 12/19
5. Christmas!
6. New Year's!
7. Disney '09 (Ellie's first trip)
8. A new Bible Study in my ABF

8 Things on my Wish List

1. All my children making a profession of Faith!
2. A really nice trip somewhere really cool for our 10th anniversary!
3. A Garage...DUH!
4. A pool...we live in FL people...
5. A full time laundress...seriously!
6. I want to be a better wife and mother...always...
7. Better devotion to my time in God's word...I tend to slack off when life is smooth sailing.
8. That our country would get a Christian back-bone and really ask ourselves, "what would Jesus do?" And then, DO IT!

8 Favorite Places to Eat (this is a hard one for me...a connoisseur, I am not)

1. Taco Bell: 2 Bean burritos, extra cheese, extra sauce, easy onion
2. Steak and Shake: grilled cheese and chili 3 way
3. Olive Garden: salad and bread (duh!) and Fettuccine Alfredo
4. Barnaby's pizza: pepperoni
5. Krispi Kreme: chocolate glazed (I feel obligated to put this after scrapbook weekend!)
6. California Pizza and IL Patio: (this is for all my Kras families)
7. My house
8. The park: with my kids (we did this just this past Friday and it was fun!)

Ok, that's all...Get to it girls...

4 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Okay! I hear ya! No more tagging! Taco Bell: First meal we had when we returned from Kras. . .AWESOME!!! California Pizza and Il Patio: I cannot even believe these made your list! : ) Blech! I won't say never again, but really! go 'Rays! The Harrisons are rooting for ya!

Suz said...

Il Patio was one of our favorite places in Moscow! It was called Patio Pizza when we adopted Daria, but when we went back to meet Vika it had been changed to Il Patio :O)

Anonymous said...

EVERY time we watched the Rays we'd scan the crowd for you, Adam and the Stofers!!! I knew yall were there somewhere. The whole family was watching the championship game and hollering "Do you see the Jergers? Do you see the Stofers?" It was better than any game of "Where's Waldo!!!" We're having friends over tonight to watch the game but I doubt we know anyone in that crowd! Miss you guys a lot!!

Kasjaniuk said...

Thanks a lot :)