Monday, September 21, 2009

Dancing Queen


I have started helping my friend Lisa with the kid's choir at our church. When I say helping what I really mean is the I am there for crowd control and as a sounding board for her. I have no music back ground..at all...but, I can manage children. Since she was very small, Ruthie has always enjoyed singing and acting in front of crowds. She has always been very entertaining at the preschool musicals each holiday and at the end of the year. She has always worked very hard on memorizing all of the motions and whenever possible, she has tried out for a sung solos at church. So, this year, Lisa decided it was time to take it up a notch with the choir and do a musical. This woman pulled off the the cutest show I have seen in quite a while and my beautiful and multi-talented daughter had a dance number...the show was so good that there is little room for improvement...if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

Susan & Phil said...

What, no video?

Lori said...

No. No video this time...what can I say? The man was in charge of the camera...the Nana probably has video though!